- We accept all major credit cards via PayPal over the Internet. A PayPal account is NOT required. We cannot accept credit cards by phone.
- If you prefer not to use PayPal you can order from Amazon.com, or contact us for information on how to order by check or money order
- Shipping costs are calculated during the ordering process based on your location. You can determine your shipping cost prior to ordering by pressing the order button for a product and entering the required location information. You will receive an email shipping notification when your order ships. We ship by First Class mail in the U.S. and by Air Mail Letter Post for international shipments. We do not offer expedited shipping. The U.S. Postal Service quotes 3-5 days for domestic delivery and 5-7 days for international delivery.
- Tracking numbers are not issued. If you have not received your order within 10 (domestic) or 15 (international) working days we will send you a replacement.
- Products ordered as combos or bundles are shipped separately and may not arrive at the same time.
- We will respond to customer service and technical support questions concerning our tutorial products by email within 48 hours.
- Please complete a support request for faster service. Telephone support is not available.
- These DVD's are data DVD's. They will not play in a video DVD player.
- The DVD/CD version is sold as a separate product from the download version. If you purchase the DVD/CD version, you do not have access to the download version.
- Purchasing the download version will give you access to the download area for the course for three days. In order to access the course download area you will need to create a login and password. Afterwards you will go through the PayPal checkout process and be directed to the member login page. You will also receive an email with a link to the download area as well as your login and password.
- Do not purchase these download products if you do not have broadband access. For each course there are several large files, typically between 100-200 megabytes. If your Internet connection speed is at least 1.5 megabits per second, downloading should require 10-20 minutes for each file.
- Make a backup of your product. We have no responsibility for replacing products that are lost or damaged due to computer errors.
- The download version is sold as a separate product from the DVD/CD version. We will convert a purchase of a download version to a DVD/CD version only if you cannot download the product and pay the additional shipping charges.
Warranty & Returns:
- In general all courses require either Windows XP/Vista/7 or Macintosh OS X 10 or later as noted on the support page for each product.
- For the product courses, you need the version of the product (or later) that is being taught in the course in order to use the examples.
- Some of the older courses (Sonar 4, Acid Pro 5) require an Internet browser (but not a connection to the Internet).
- If have any questions about the system requirements for a particular course, please check the support page for that course.
Security & Privacy:
- Please verify that your computer meets the required system specifications for use of the product.
- We will replace any product that is lost or damaged in shipment.
- If the shrink wrap has been broken on a product it cannot be returned for credit.
- No credit can be given for download purchases if the download area has been accessed.
- In order to return any product for credit you must receive prior authorization from us.
- All of your credit card information is securely processed directly with PayPal. We do not have access to your credit card information nor do we store it on our site.
- We do not sell or exchange your email address with any other organization. We may use your email address to send you updates on Digital Music Doctor products and activities. If you do not wish to receive these emails, there is an opt-out procedure at the bottom of our emails.